1. What documents do I need to provide in order to change the bank account in my driver profile?
You need to provide an (online) bank statement that states the following info:
- Billing name (account holder name)
- IBAN of the bank account
- Billing address (account holder address)
2. What info do I need to provide in order to change the invoicing info in my driver profile?
You need to provide the following details of your company:
- VAT number of the company or individual
- Full name of the company (or the individual that holds the VAT number)
- Address of the company (or the individual that holds the VAT number)
- VAT Tax office (only if required in regards to your local tax regulations)
IMPORTANT: In order to perform the changes, the full invoicing name (company or individual) should be identical to the bank account holder's name.
3. How can I change the bank account info or Invoicing info in my driver profile?
When you have gathered the above information and documentation, you can send this as a request to the Welcome Pickups support team via the Driver app. Please check the following article on "Contacting the Welcome Pickups Support team" for non-urgent matters.