Directions for Reassignments
- A driver is allowed to reassign a transfer only if and when it is absolutely urgent and necessary, i.e.:
- When the (potentially reassigned) transfer conflicts with another Welcome transfer
- When unforeseen events happen, i.e. when the transfer goes outside of the driver’s schedule (e.g. due to a delay or unexpected heavy traffic), a potential car issue, a potential accident e.t.c.
- All reassignments, prior to execution, shall be first posted in the official WhatsApp group
- The Welcome group should be used for reassigning Welcome transfers only and not personal transfers
- The exchange of transfers is prohibited. The purpose of the “Remove & Suggest” feature is to “save” transfers, particularly when last-minute changes occur.
Welcome Team will occasionally investigate reassignments. Failure to comply with the aforementioned guidelines may affect your cooperation with Welcome.
The Remove & Suggest process is described in detail here.