The Whatsapp Group was created so that Welcome’s team can communicate to all Drivers and facilitate last-minute assignment of transfers. The group can also be used to share information that potentially may disturb the smooth operation of transfers eg. strikes, blocked roads, etc.
- Do not delete any messages from the group.
- Posts that create a toxic environment and lack of professionalism are not accepted. Personalized, sarcastic, ironic and disrespectful comments towards Welcome employees and/or between drivers will be assessed by the Welcome Operations team. Penalisation will be assessed with the potential of Driver removal both from the group & Welcome Pickups if and when necessary.
- The exchange of transfers through non-official channels that are not managed directly by Welcome Pickups employees is prohibited
- Do not use the group for sharing information, articles or videos that are not linked to emergency Welcome transfers
- Do not comment on a person’s nationality, race, sex, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, political views, appearance whether that person is a Welcome Driver, a Welcome Traveler or a Welcome employee or affiliate
For any feedback, concern, complaint, etc that is not directly linked to direct execution of transfers (see "Group Purpose" ) you should directly contact the Drivers Support Team using the chat in the Drivers App.