To have your profile picture updated, please send it to Welcome via the in-App chat
Having a recent and up to date photo as your profile picture will help the travellers recognise you when they see you.
Here are a few tips for taking a good Welcome Driver Selfie:
- Pick an area of your home or office that has good natural lighting and neutrally painted wall-preferably a white one.
- Try to have the sun or other light source come from in front of your face not from behind
- Choose to be sitting or standing, make sure to straighten your back and look eye level into the camera
- Be comfortable and smile
- No bathroom selfies
- No mirror selfies
- No selfies from the bottom up
- No car selfies
- No flash – this will give a harsh look to your photo
- Do not wear hats or glasses when taking your selfie